How can your organizational transformation journey look like?
Learn about PAUL-X's evolutionary transformation approach.
PAUL-X offers a personal and collective learning journey suitable for your context.
Acknowledging and honoring that every context is different and your situation is unique, we start with a thorough understanding of your needs, rather than with a specific method. We are client-focused first, although we bring a deep and diverse methodical toolbox.
Our transformation approach is grounded in action research. That means we are iteratively designing experiments to test assumptions and generate experiences which help to identify what works for you.
Throughout our various projects we have found five general steps that every transformation follows. These are presented in the following.
- Clarify motivation for transformation
- Get inspired by peers that already started
- Clarify what target state would be worth pursuing
Finding our shared intention
Do you feel the need to improve and want more clarity on what can help?
- Improved understanding of own collaboration potentials
- Shared intention on organizational improvement
Example workshop formats (team level / all hands):
- Holistic potential analysis
- Case clinic
- Listening to the pulse of you organization
Looking at ourselves with fresh eyes
Do you want to get first-hand experiences and find out if the new discipline is right for you?
- Outside-in view on your organization
- Improved understanding and first trials of new capabilities and practices
Example learning sessions:
- Stakeholder interviews
- Understand what your stakeholders (clients, management, teammates, partners) need most
- Discover how different ways of working create different impacts
- Define scope of transformation
- Agree on framework for expedition
- Commit and energize
Letting go of the past, setting sail to the future
What are you called to do now?
- Motivation and trust to get onboard
- Stay at the pier
- Listening within and sensing
Exploring our 'highest future potential'
Do you want to transform your organization to the next level and start with a first team?
- Significant enhancements in the way of working implemented
- More effective organization
- Learnings for defining next steps
Example iterative experiments:
- Personal purpose
- Roles & responsibilities
- Onboard in transformational experiments
- Implement purpose, roles, decision-making and other new operating modes – based on the TEAL capabilities
- Adopt a life-long learning mindset & culture
- Design new experiments autonomously with your team
- Create purposeful impact with partners
Pushing the limits through continuous transformation
Do you want to further develop your own working system based on the experience gained?
- Scalable set-up for ongoing improvement
Examples of long-term enablement:
- Coach the coaches
- Roll-in of larger parts of organization
- Adapting methods according to your needs
Let's Realize your organization's Potential!
Find out how PAUL-X can help you.
PAUL-X is an human-centric Organizational Development & Transformation catalyst that enables people in organizations to be self-driven and self-organized through training holistic and integral TEAL capabilities.